MY BACK PROGRESS : 2012 TO 2016 !!

I somehow managed to get my old broken laptop back (the screen is all broken so I linked it to another WAY BIGGER screen!) and found l...



I somehow managed to get my old broken laptop back (the screen is all broken so I linked it to another WAY BIGGER screen!) and found lots of old pictures ! You might not see the point in keeping old pictures of yourself, but what a bliss it is to compare the oldies to the new ones and see how your body changed!! On the first pic I was just starting working out and I'm really happy I took this picture! On days I feel low or when I take a few pounds and feel helpless, then I can take a look on these pictures and feel energized, motivated again ! I also took front/back/side pictures early January and will take new ones each month  !! Let's get it done together! ♥

// Je ne sais pas comment mais j'ai réussi à réparer mon vieil ordinateur (l'cran étant cassé, je l'ai branché à un super GRAND ECRAN!) et j'y ai trouv plein de vieilles photos! Ca peut paraître inutile de garder des photos de soi, mais quel bonheur de les comparer à celles de maintenant! Sur la première photo je commençais tout juste à prendre part au monde du fitness, et je suis ravie d'avoir immortalisé ce moment! Les jours où je me sens fatiguée ou démoivée par quelques kilos sur la balance, il me suffira de jeter un oeil à ces photos "progrès" pour me rapeller du chemin parcouru et me remotiver! J'ai aussi pris des photo de face/dos/côtés début Janvier, je vous invite à faire de même et voir vote corps changer au fur et à mesure! Ensemble on y arrivera! ♥


You Might Also Like

0 commentaires